Happy May Day! I can't believe it's May and still so dang cold!! Tara posted a project she was going to start doing in May and I wanted to play along so here we go, a post everyday in May about me.
Day 1 is a recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts about me.
These aren't interesting because I'm not interesting but...
1. I met Josh when I was 19, just a baby.
2. My wedding day was the best day of my life.
3. I love photography, if you couldn't tell, and love my camera.
4. I love Ben & Jerry's, they're the best therapy.
5. I went on a church history tour during the summer before my senior year of high school. It was testimony building and an awesome 3 weeks on tour buses and vans with 300 kids.
6. I've been on the top of one of the World Trade Center buildings.
7. I'm sensitive to a fault.
8. My 4 furbabies are my children.
9. My parents moved 13 times in my first year of life.
10. I love dance.
11. I love technology, it's amazing the things we can do these days.
12. I'm a total flip flop girl.
13. I don't like meat. I have to dissect every piece for fat and could live the rest of my life without it.
14. I love doing laundry, it's therapeutic, and smelling cleanliness.
15. My favorite days are when Josh and I get in the car and go exploring.