Saturday, May 21, 2011

31 Days of May ~ Day 21

21.  A picture of something that makes me happy.

Music
One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley
and this song is making me really happy right now.
Movies, especially funny ones.  I'm more of a comedy/romantic comedy kind of girl.
I have my go-to movies that always make me happy.
*Vacation (my all-time fav) will always make me laugh
*Christmas Vacation (can watch it anytime of year)
*How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
*Ghostbusters 
*50 First Dates
*All Harry Potters
*Wedding Crashers
*Nothing But Trouble

These 3 kids make me so happy.
Noah, Elizabeth and DJ.
We got to watch Noah's baseball game today and we loved every minute of it, he is so good.  He's such a sweet boy who is slowly growing into a tweenager.
He will be 11 on Monday, he's growing up way too fast.
Elizabeth
It's her 9th birthday today.  She's the funniest little girl I've ever met.  She had us cracking up tonight at dinner.
She's so smart but so dingy at the same time.  I love her to pieces.
And my DJ
He had his 6th birthday on Thursday and I don't like it, he's getting too big.
That boy melts me.  I love that he still loves me so much and we still have such a strong bond.  I love how excited he gets when he sees us.  He hasn't felt well for about a month now and is going to go through some testing to see what is going on and it terrifies me.
This photo brings tears to my eyes.  I'm so glad I got that moment with him yesterday.  It was heaven.
I love that kid.
These kids are like my own, when they hurt I hurt, when they are happy I'm happy.
There's nothing I wouldn't do for them.
My family and Josh's family.
We went to Raedyn's baptism today in Ogden.  It was at St. Joseph's cathedral.  I have never been inside a cathedral or been to a catholic baptism so I was really interesting.  It went well and we had lunch at Alicia's parents' house.  It was really crazy so we barely got a picture of the 4 of them together, but I forgot to change some settings on my camera so the few pics we got didn't turn out very well.  It was fun though, the kids had a blast in the bouncy house.  
My furbabies.
They drive me crazy but I can't imagine my life without them.
Meow and Yoko who I don't have a decent picture of right now...
Our friends are the best!
(Tara, I love our flippy floppies with sockies!)
And last but certainly not least, this guy.  He makes me the happiest.

No comments: