Saturday, May 14, 2011

31 Days of May ~ Day 14

14.  A picture of me and my family.
Here's my family at my Grandma Pat's house in Salina in 2001.
Here we are camping up on the Boulder in 2002.
And here we are on Chrismas  in 2010.
This is Josh's grandmother, Elizabeth.  I'm so happy I got to meet her before she died.  She definitely was a big part of Josh's life and is really missed.  The first time I met her, she pulled me aside and told me to make sure Josh treated me right.  She was so sweet to me.
Josh, his mom Rosie, and brothers Shane and Austin.  We really need to get an updated family picture.
Here's Shane and his two kids, Tycen and Lucy at Lucy's 1st birthday party.
I don't have a picture with Austin with his baby boy, Readyn, for some reason...but here's a picture of Uncle Josh with baby Raedyn.
We really need to work on getting updated family pictures of both of our families!!  Just need to get everyone together at the same time and looking nice...not too hard, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the picture thing!!! gotta do what I do and MAKE them.. just cry.. and say it's REALLY important.. they'll still bitch, but it's more likely!!