Friday, May 20, 2011

31 Days of May ~ Day 20

20.  My husband.
Oh, how I love him.
He was born January 21, 1976.
His early childhood was in Salt Lake.  Rosie was putting herself through nursing school so he and his little brother Shane spent a lot of time with their Grandmother, Elizabeth.
His teenage years were in Las Vegas.
Josh and Shane
His family moved to Wellsville when he was 17.  He moved around after high school and  lived in Tuscon for a while with Ben and went with Ben and Iladia on their honeymoon back to her home in Switzerland for 3 months.  He slept on a mattress in the hall and Ila's grandmother would speak to him in Italian asking him if he was hungry and he had no idea what she was saying.  He had his guitar and would sing and play in the train station during the day.
He is the most hilarious person I've ever met.  He makes me laugh everyday and that is one of the reasons I fell madly in love with him.  He is a very good singer/songwriter and I love listening to him play, so do our families.  His Uncle John always asks him if he brought his guitar down when he are over at his house.
He is a lover of video games.  I'm glad we got him off of World of Warcraft, though.  That was taking up way too much time.  He is really into Black Ops right now and loves playing with Cody and Atty and Jade when he's on.
He is almost done with school unless he decides to go for his master's.  And I'm so proud of him.  He is doing so well and has stuck it out even when it was hard and he didn't think he could do it anymore.  He's sacrificed a lot to get to where he is now.
I believe Heavenly Father put him on the Earth for me to find.  He so completes me.  He has changed my life. I don't know where I'd be without him but I know I'm better with him.

1 comment:

Treesa Porter said...

Josh is such a hoot - we love him too and are so glad you found each other! He was such an adorable baby!!