Thursday, May 26, 2011

31 Days of May ~ Day 26

26.  What you think of your friends.

Well, they are my friends so I like them.  Life takes control sometimes and you lose touch with the friends you had in high school.  That's one reason I like Facebook.  It's so easy to connect to people.  Jessie and Vicki are a few of my friends where it doesn't matter if you haven't seen each other for years, it's like you were with them yesterday when you see them again.  I love that.  I like my Bunco group for that reason, too.  I'm in it with Vicki and other girls I went to school with so it's fun to reconnect with them.
I love the friends I married into.  Ben and Ila and Jamiee and Jason are great friends and they are the same, we don't see them very often but when we do it's like we're just together.  Ben and Ilaria live in Switzerland so Josh and Ben try to stay connected with Googlechat a couple times a year.  And we keep saying we need to get down to Henderson to see Jaimee, Jason and their kids, we just need to plan a weekend and go!
Tara and Cody are our best friends and we love them like family.  Had Tara and I known each other when we were younger we definitely would have been friends.  We have so many of the same interests and like the same things.
I love all the people in our lives, that's why they're there.

No comments: