Wednesday, May 11, 2011

31 Days of May ~ Day 11

Since blogger was down for a few days, I will now catch up and back date these posts.
11.  Another picture of me and my friends.
I'm going to add some oldies in here.  I'm trying to find the rest of them.
Me and Vicki, one of my best friends from the time I was 8 or 9.  We were in Phi-Dels, the high school drill team, and we must have been performing that day because we were dressed up.  Yeah, let's not talk about how hideous my bangs were...yikes...and the school girl look was really in, again not my best choice.
 Me & Ashley, another one of my best friends from high school.  She and I played volleyball and basketball together from 7th grade to our sophmore year.  I think this is our last day of our senior year.
Jessie, Jason and I seeing Jason off at the airport for his mission in Cleveland.  Jessie is another one of my best friends from school.
My Aunt Aspen (the girl in the white shirt next to me), her friends, and I at Niagara Falls during the church history tour.  We were getting ready to go down by the falls on The Maid of the Mist.
Here's me Raelynn and Gina on the boat.  I wish I had a picture of me and Aspen on it.
Josh and the boys playing Naval Wars last night.
 And me and my bestie Tara, after a great BBQ and watching Alanis videos last night!

No comments: