Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Visits!!

My Uncle and Aunt come out to visit our family from Minnesota and I was so excited to see them!  I hadn't seen them for years.  When Sheadon was born was about 12 and they lived in Ogden.  I went to stay with them for the weekend and just thought he was the most perfect baby ever.  I fell in love with his perfect little baby face.  And then Kalie came along and again, she was the most perfect baby ever.  Their feet never hit the ground when I was around.  I loved holding them, bouncing them and giving them bottles.
Chelsie, Me, Kalie, Sheadon and Jade circa 1996
I love those two and my Aunt and Uncle so much.  I hate that they have lived so far away for the past decade or so and we haven't seen each other very much so it was so good to visit with them.  They are so much fun to be around and are 2 of the best kids.  Sheadon just started his freshman year of college in Minnesota and is going to be a physical therapist and Kalie just started her junior year of high school.
Branson warmed right up to them and had to show Aunt Jolene his muscles.
Kalie is gorgeous and wants to be a photographer and I love my Uncle Lynn.
Sheadon is such a cute kid and is hilarious!  And their dog Mosey is so cute.
I love my family!  Next time we all need to plan a trip out to Minnesota to see them, it's definitely going to be in the summer though!

2 comments:

Treesa Porter said...

I love them too!! Photos are GREAT! I love the black and white!

Marvett Smith said...

Great black and white conversions! Glad you got to see your family. We appreciate them so much more when we don't get to see them very often. :)