Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Parties

Last Saturday we had my Grandma Lowe's Christmas party up in Franklin. Chelsie and Brian were home for the weekend to celebrate Christmas a week early with us. The party was a lot of fun. We had a yummy dinner and then my Grandma read one of my favorite Christmas stories, The Tale of the Three Trees.
We filled out cards with some info about each of us to share with everyone and to put in a book for my Grandma. It was a lot of fun to learn things about our family members that I didn't know about them. Then my Aunt Tonya read The Christmas Orange, another really good Christmas book, then we opened presents.
It was a lot of fun spending time with our family. When the party was over we went back over to my parents' house to open our presents since we were all home. Branson had so much fun opening all his gifts, it was fun to watch him.
My mom made the boys these adorable little hat and gloves. Branson is a teddy bear and Gavin is a polar bear. They are so dang cute.
We took a family picture then watched our favorite Christmas movie, Christmas Vacation. It's never the holiday season until we watch that movie. We all can recite it word for word, but Brian and Brit don't find it as funny as the rest of us do for some reason...maybe it's us?!
It was so much fun to have all of us together and to spend time together. I love our family.

1 comment:

Treesa Porter said...

I love you. That's all I can say ... I thank God for each and every one of you every day. I am so blessed to have you all in my life!