Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Today we started the day by going up to my parents' house for breakfast. My dad made us some really yummy egg English muffins. It was a weird year for my mom and dad because they don't have kids at home anymore and the grandbabies were gone so they were all alone. Then we headed down to Salt Lake for Josh's family's Christmas party. We haven't had Christmas with his side of the family for a long time, so it was really fun getting together with them all. Josh and I got down there a couple of hours before everyone else arrived so we got to spend lots of time with our favorite kids. They showed us everything they had gotten for Christmas and we played games with them. I love hanging out with those kids! When everyone finally got there we ate some munchies and everyone opened their gifts. It was a little crazy with all the kids but tons of fun!
Lucy and Grandma
She LOVES her Grandma. It's so cute!
Me and my best buddy, DJ
Lucy and Uncle Josh
Me and Elizabeth
We curled her hair with her new cool curling iron, it's awesome!
Elizabeth and her watch I made for her. She LOVED it!
I love spending time with our family but at Christmas time I am overwhelmed with how blessed I am to have these wonderful people in my life. I'm thankful for each and everyone of my family members and friends. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I am also thankful for the birth of Christ and the spirit and meaning of this wonderful holiday season.

1 comment:

byebyedays said...

Oh my gosh that little girl at the end is a campbell soup girl... What a doll! Cute kiddos!