Monday, October 11, 2010

Gardner Village With My Mom

My mom went I went down to Spanish Fork for the weekend for me to take pictures of my Aunts and their families.  We stopped at Gardner Village on the way down.  We love to go there during Halloween, their witches and decorations are so dang cute, I love that place.
We went in a fairy store and saw some cute things, there was a sign that said "Don't Piss Off The Fairies", so funny!  Then the crazy lady running the store came walking toward my mom and I and asked us if we wanted a glitter star on our face.  We both said no but she told us it would guarantee a great day, so we agreed just to get out of the store...funny memories huh mom!  They were cute though.
The quilt store is always my favorite.  I found the bed I want in there and I love love love the quilts!
It was so much fun being there with my mom.  We had a blast!

2 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

The quilt store is my favorite too! I'm glad you had a great time. You deserve it!

Treesa Porter said...

I just barely saw this post!! I didn't look below your journal entry post until today. Your pics are awesome! We did have a blast and I wish we'd have had more time to spend there and at Taipan. I love you and love our shopping excursions. Always GREAT memories! I have the funnest girls!