Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Festivities

We spent the Easter weekend with my family this year.  On Saturday night we had the annual egg dying festivities.  It's one of the many traditions that we have that I love.  We had lots of fun and laughed like always when we all get together.
Mine
His
On Sunday we went with Cody, Tara and Atty to see The Clash Of The Titans.  Josh and I didn't like the movie at all.  We're always up for movies with our besties though!  Then we headed back up to my parents' house to have Easter dinner.  It was yummy like always.
I love Easter.  I'm thankful for the blessings I have in my life.  My husband, our furbabies, our families, our friends, the list goes on and on.  I'm thankful for the sacrifices Christ made for me and all of us and we have the chance to live with Him again.

No comments: