Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Weekend

Austin and Alicia surprised us Saturday morning by coming up for a visit.  We were being lazy and they hung out with us pretty much all day.  We went to IHOP to get lunch and then came back to the house and everyone took a nap.  Raedyn and I slept in the chair for a long time and I loved holding and cuddling him.  
He loved loved loved when his Uncle Joshy got his guitar out and started singing.  He is so cute!
 Sunday was Josh's cousin's baby's blessing so we went down to South Jordan for that early in the morning.  Their church starts at 9am so we had to be up and out the door really early, especially when we're used to 11am church.  It was a great blessing and awesome to see a lot of the family there.
I'm so blessed to have my own awesome family, but then to be married into Josh's great family is just another blessing.  I don't have the monster-in-laws and I'm so thankful for that.  I love when we all get together.
After the blessing we headed over to Josh's Aunt Renee's house for the lunch.  The food was so good, I could have eaten the desserts all day...so yummy!  It was great to hang out with everyone.
Josh's cousin Ernie loves the babies!
And Raedyn and Ryan love him, too!  Ryan is the little guy in Ernie's arms, he was the one who got blessed.
There are few people who I get excited when they get pregnant.  Mark and Suzanne are those few.  They had been married for over 10 years and tried everything they financially could to get pregnant and they never did.  They quit trying. Then all of a sudden 3 or 4 years ago, Suzanne got pregnant with Bryn.  She was such a blessing to them and is so cute.  Then they got surprised with another pregnancy, this time a boy.  Ryan is just the cutest little guy and is such a blessing to Mark and Suzanne.  I'm so happy for them!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of their cute little family but it was crazy.
We went by Shannon's to see her, Arnold and the kids before we headed home.
It was such a fun day and we were so happy we could be at Ryan's blessing.

No comments: