Saturday, December 27, 2008

White Christmas

When we were done with the Christmas celebration at my parents' house it was snowing so bad outside. Josh and I put the Jeep in 4 wheel drive and drove home. We couldn't see the road at all and people in their jacked up trucks were just cruising past us and then we couldn't see their tire tracks in the snow. I felt like we were in a snow globe after it is shaken up, when the snow is blowing in all different directions really fast. It was crazy! It took us an hour to get home from Franklin.
Here's what it looked like outside our house the next day, thankfully our neighbor snow blowed our walk way for us.
We've spent the last 3 days in the house on the couch. Josh has been taking care of me since I've been so sick. I finally feel better today, I can look at my computer screen with out my eyes popping out of their sockets! I was supposed to watch Branson last night but my mom watched him so I didn't get him sick. I missed out because I guess he was smiley all night long! But I'm going to start watching him for a couple of hours each night so I'm excited for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that snow was CRAZY!!! Glad you're feeling better. And don't worry, you didn't miss bingo. We didn't play... It was kindof hard to since last year Terrance was there so we were not into it. I think we are gonna try for New Years... so If you aren't busy.... And that snow is ANNOYING because of all the stupid crazy drivers....

slap said...

Thank goodness for 4-wheel drive. My car hasn't left the garage since Tues. Steve's pretty sick of being my driver. It's scary to me! Glad you're feeling better :)

Jessie said...

Oh winter colds are the worst! My kids are always getting sick at school it seems like. Hope you guys had a merry christmas, love you tons! p.s we still need to get together!

Vicki said...

Kandice!!!!AHHHHH I am so glad I found you on here. I am new to this blogging thing so I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. It was so cool to see your blog and how you are doing.