Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happiness

Things that make me happy:
Tulips
Dandelions about to blow in the wind
Making S'mores with friends
Wrinkles' smile
We went up Green Canyon tonight with Tara, Morgan, Lisa, Atty and their dogs.  Tara built us a fire and we roasted s'mores.

Fingernail Moon
We bought those ridiculously huge marshmallows to make the s'mores.  They didn't work so well.
Atty being a good little brother helping Morgan put her s'more together.
Athena was looking for something to drop on the ground for her to eat.
It makes me happy when she smiles!

1 comment:

Marvett Smith said...

I love this post Kandace! The flower images are absolutely gorgeous! Such beautiful bokeh and focus. The big marshmallows made me smile. We took those camping last time and my kids made a massive mess out of them. Seriously. It was in their hair on their forheads, up their noses and all over their hands. I'm glad we're not the only ones who struggled with them. :)
P.S.- I love Wrinkle's smile too! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog as well. I'm so glad we're friends!