Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camera Lenses & In-N-Out

Since I got my new camera I haven't gotten a new lens just the kit lens it came with.  I am going to a photo event on Saturday in Salt Lake that I really want to try some different lenses.  So when I went down to Spanish Fork for my grandma's sealing in March, my Uncle Don was there and he has some FANCY camera equipment.  He told me to give him a call anytime if I have any questions about photography.  So I thought I would ask him if I could borrow one of his lenses.  He said I was welcome to any of his camera equipment so Josh and I met Uncle Don and Aunt Sally in Sandy and picked up his stuff.  I was so dang excited to get it!
We went and visited Shannon and the kids while we were down there.  Noah brought some of his school work home that he's been working on all year.  He wrote a story about a stolen iguana that had us all laughing, his creativity is hilarious!
On the way home I wanted to stop at the new In-N-Out in Draper for dinner and it was yummy except I forgot to ask for it animal style...next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

: ) I love your posts. You are so fun!