Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day

 I drove home from Salt Lake and got up to Franklin to see my Dad for Father's Day.  Josh wasn't feeling well so he didn't come with me.  We had a yummy BBQ and the weather was finally warm!  We sat around outside eating and talking.  Brittiney's parents were here so they joined us, too.  Gavin crawled all over the grass, trying to eat it as he went.  Roxy was getting everyone to throw her ball for her, even trying to get Gavin to play with her!
 We filled Roxy's pool with fresh water and Branson just wanted to play in it!
Gavin got in on the fun, too!
It was so nice and warm!  It was fun to hang out with my Dad for a day.  He's so special to me.  He would do anything for his family.  I love him so much and am so thankful he's my Dad.  Happy Father's Day Pop!
My cute parents.

1 comment:

Marvett Smith said...

Love the little boy with the hose. I can just see the wheels turning in his head. Great pics, and I'm so glad you got to see your dad!