Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm A Slacker

It seems like it's been years since I posted! Time just flies and by the time I get home from work and get done watching Branson, I'm exhausted!

We've spent some time with Arnold, Shannon and their kids lately. Elizabeth and DJ played the Wii with Josh and I. It was so fun and so funny to see DJ play a video game!
Josh and I went out with Cody, Tara, Atticus and Jamie to celebrate Jamie's and Josh's birthdays this month. We went to Chili's and had some awesome conversation about Jamie's dating life, we laughed so hard! It's always so fun spending time with them, they are so fun!

I've been spending a lot of time with this little guy lately because I'm watching him a couple afternoons a week in between Jade and Brit's work schedules. He's getting so cute and smiling so much. He's getting so good at sucking his thumb. We love him so much!

We went and saw this movie today, it's long but so good! It was so beautifully shot.

3 comments:

The Foster's said...

Loved seeing recent pics of you and your fam. You look so happy! You look like the perfect Aunt!

Vicki said...

Dang Thats a cute baby! So when should we get together for dinner and a movie. How about FEB 6th, girls night out, I will leave a message on Jess's blog too to see if that will work for her.

Jessie said...

I would love a girls night out! I'm in....I'll find a way! :) Branson is so cute...I bet your the best sitter in town!