Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jade!

Today is my little brother's birthday, he is 24. January is a busy birthday month for us! Jade, I hope you have a great birthday spending time with your baby boy. My brother is awesome, he always makes us laugh and when the three of us kids gets together, it's so fun. We always talk about how mean we used to be to each other and we laugh, laugh, laugh. Being in the room when he became a dad is an experience I will never forget. It's amazing watching the people you love growing up. Life is a beautiful thing.
Happy Birthday Jader, I love you.

6 comments:

slap said...

AHHH you guys are so nice. I don't think my sisters and I would say such sweet things. We have too much fun being rude to each other.

Vicki said...

I guess everyone grows up but I remeber Jade always bothering us girls and teasin us while we were tryin to play barbies. I guess he had to try and have some fun growin up around a bunch of girls :)

Treesa Porter said...

Wow you found some cute old photos!! You were such cute little kiddos! Love you

Jessie said...

Your an awesome sister! I also remember Jade being so nice and funny...and it looks like all of you are having so much fun with the new baby! love ya...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jade.....

Anonymous said...

Hay, I even sent them an email to see if they have an exact date cause my cousin wants to print hers to. there's a couple other sites, but you have to input each page, where blurb just inputs the whole blog.... so it's prolly smart to wait for it.