Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Husband

My sweet husband's birthday is today. I got the day off so we could hang out all day, I love just hanging at home with him. We had a relaxing, lazy day and it was great! We went to dinner tonight to Ruby Tuesday because Josh wanted ribs. We went with Cody, Tara, Jamie and her date, Justin. We laughed and laughed. Josh, Tara and I had the worst raspberry lemonade ever, it was full of seeds and had Sprite in it, and none of us drink carbonation! Who puts Sprite in lemonade??!! It was tons of fun though. We love hanging out with those guys, when Cody and Josh get together all we do is laugh!

Isn't he so dang cute!

I'm so thankful I have Josh as my husband. He is so good to me and our furbabies. I love him with all my heart and soul. I love how he makes me laugh so much, he is so funny. I love how he dances, it's hilarious. He is just the best and I'm so glad he's mine!

9 comments:

Chelsie said...

Im so glad you and him are so happy and i can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Josh i hope you had a great birthday. Love you guys

Vicki said...

K SOOOO Where do we want to eat, and we can decide what movie when we are eating? Feb 6th at like 6:00? Input??

slap said...

I hope sprite was the only thing in that lemonade...perhaps there was another reason for all the laughing!! he-he just kidding!! Happy Birthday Josh!

Suzanne said...

I love those pictures of Josh when he was little. We had so much fun growing up. I have lots of good memories.

Vicki said...

Jess Mentioned Fredricos I haven't eaten there in a long time. What do you think?

Jessie said...

Happy late bday Josh! Sounds like you guys had a nice day....see you in a couple weeks! :)

TeamGornold said...

oh your pups are so cute! happy b-day to your husband!
you guys are so darn cute!

Shar said...

He shares a birthday with my sister.

Hope it was a good one!

Anonymous said...

I love the pix of Josh when he was immature and little.... now he's big and immature!!!!! JK.... it was fun hanging.... and always remember, I'll defend you and your virginity if I have to, from evil marshmallow people!!!