Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have full tummys of yummy food. We are doing our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow so Josh and I went down to Jordan Commons to catch a couple of movies. I've never been to the movies on Thanksgiving or Christmas so it was kind of weird, and I always feel bad for the people who have to work the holidays because I know how bad it sucks! We had so much fun though, but are so tired and we aren't even suffering from the tryptophan hangover!! That will come tomorrow, Yay!

We saw these movies...


Four Christmases was funny.





I had to see Twilight again and Josh agreed to go with me. He didn't like it at first but then by the end he did. Before he saw the movie he had heard people talk about it and thought it sounded so dumb that the vampires had to play baseball during a thunderstorm because of the sound of them hitting the ball. But that is one of my favorite scenes! I totally love this movie.

After a week like this one I have so many great things to be thankful for. Here are a couple of things from my list:


*Josh, my true love and best friend

*Our Furbabies

*Our Families

*The Gospel and Our Savior

*Our Friends

*Cameras

*Computers

*Our Car

*Our Home

*All The Things We Have

*That Josh and I Have All The Things We Need

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you guys a lot. I saw my brother (Matt) today, and he's lost 25 pounds in the past month. I asked him what got him on his health kick (he's lost the weight by eating smaller portions and exercising), and he told me he was almost 300 pounds and not very happy. It felt good to tell him Josh did the same thing and was now at 195lbs. (I keep bragging about Josh's accomplishment because I have nothing to brag about for myself.)

We hope we get to hang out sometime soon!

Shar said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm excited to see 4 Christmases! And gotta love Twilight1

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend, and a great thanksgiving. I'm glad 4 christmases was good, I want to see it so bad... But Twilight was great, a little sappy at times, but I loved it. I'm sure Cody and Josh will talk about how mushy and dumb it was.

Shar said...

Saw 4 Christmases and loved it. It was a hoot.