Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Well today is my birthday. I am now 26. I'm getting old!! I still feel like I am 21! We went to my great grandma's funeral this afternoon, then we celebrated by going out to dinner with Cody & Tara to Iggy's. Dinner was lots of fun and we didn't get horrible service like we did for Josh's birthday at Red Lobster. I think it was because Cody decided he wasn't going to let bad service ruin my birthday!:) Iggy's was packed, though. I got a new CTR ring that I needed desperately. My old one was looking pretty rough. Cody and Tara gave me an awesome autographed picture of Alanis Morissette, it's so cool!! I got a gift card to Iggy's and money. It was a good birthday. Tomorrow we are having Sunday dinner with my family for my birthday at Jade and Brit's. Should be fun!
Isn't this picture so cool? I love love love her!! Such a cool gift!

3 comments:

Treesa Porter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDICE!!!

I love you very, very much you know! I am so proud of you and the woman you have become and cherish every minute we spend together. I love having you live close enough to just "run down to Logan" and spend fun times with you and look forward to Sundays for you and Josh coming to dinner. You guys mean the world to me! Hope your 26th year on this planet is the best one yet. I sure can't believe that I am old enough to have a daughter that is 26...hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it!! It's fun to have someone that likes her as much as me. Everyone else thinks I'm a wierdo!! Some people are just really easy to find things for! Glad you had a good birthday!

Frayer Family said...

Kandice...you forgot to mention in your birthday blog that a really important person in your life remembered to call you and wish you a happy birthday!!!! I win!!! (Josh looses for forgetting to call before alex went to bed) HaHa I love you guys!!!!!
Jaimee