Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Weekend

We have celebrated my birthday all weekend it seems like!! We went to my brother and sis in law's house yesterday for Sunday dinner. It was really fun. My mom made me lasagna and homemade garlic cheese bread she made from scratch with her KitchenAid. The food was awesome!! I love hanging out with my family! Then today we went down to SLC to see Shannon's family and our nephew Tycen. We had yummy Ruby Tuesday for my birthday dinner there! I got a Jazz shirt, money and Bath and Body Works stuff. It was so fun to see the kids and see little baby Tycen. We haven't seen him since Thanksgiving and he is so big. He is sick with pneumonia right now but still so cute!!














Josh and I and my family watching a movie at Jade & Brit's.

Baby Tycen and his Uncle Josh. Baby Tycen and his Daddy, Shane.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday, and that it lasted so long! It makes them more memorable.