Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Game Of Life

We went to my brother and sister-in-laws Friday night to hang out and play some games. We played Let's Make a Deal and Life. Let's Make a Deal was from like the 70's so all the prizes were pretty funny. Like a fridge that had a tape player built into it and some other crazy old prizes. They had a new version of Life that was really fun. You have a credit card instead of keeping track of all your money and having to count it all up at the end. It was a really fun game. I am not one who likes to play games very much but Life is a good one. I just don't like the kind of games that make a fool out of you like Cranium. I HATE Cranium. I know, I'm crazy but that's me.

1 comment:

Treesa Porter said...

I makes me happy to see you guys all having fun together. I remember so well how Kandice and Jade fought as teenagers and so nice that you're all grown up and getting along now!