Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Weekend With My Favorite Kids

This weekend I went down to Sandy to see my favorite kids, Noah, Elizabeth and DJ. I had my Grandma's Christmas party to go to on Sunday and Josh wasn't feeling well so my mom and I went down on Friday afternoon. So I got to spend 2 days with my favorite kids. We had so much fun. I miss those kids and love them so much!! We hung out on Friday night and watched TMNT. All 4 of us squeezed into Noah's bed with DJ the flopper and Elizabeth the kicker and one heck of a snorer! Needless to say, none of us slept very well. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Noah was getting so mad at her. Elizabeth fell asleep in the matter of minutes once we laid down and her head was turned toward him. He kept saying " her breath stinks and I can't sleep with her snoring next to me!". It was so funny! I was laughing so hard.On Saturday morning Elizabeth had a Christmas dance recital. She did so good!! She was the best dancer in her group. She knew every step and the other 2 girls in her group were looking at her for the steps. I am so proud of her. I love watching her dance!! She is so cute!!













Look how cute she is!! Elizabeth and her friend Maddie.










Elizabeth and her dance teachers. Elizabeth and her brothers.


Elizabeth's Christmas Dance

After the Christmas recital, I took Noah and Elizabeth to see Enchanted. It was such a cute movie and Lu loved it!! Then that night we watched Elf (All 4 of us again squeezed into Noah's bed!!). When I first started nannying those kids, Elf, The Lord of The Rings and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the one with Johnny Depp) were Elizabeth's favorite movies. We watched Elf like a million times. She could recite it and she was 3 years old!! I miss watching it with her. So that was fun. After Elizabeth fell asleep, I went shopping with Shannon (their mom, my cousin) at the mall. It was fun spending time with her without the kids. I had so much fun spending time with them!!
DJ playing with his Power Rangers he got for Hannukah.

No comments: