Thursday, November 22, 2007

All You Need Is Love

This is a page about two humans and four tails. We are Josh and Kandice (the humans), Ringo and Wrinkles (the dogs) and Meow and Sammy (the cats). Josh and I have been married for over 4 years now and have been together for 6 years. It doesn't seem like it's been that long and yet it seems like it's been forever. I am so blessed to have Josh as my husband. He is the best husband a girl could wish for. All You Need Is Love has been our motto since day one and Josh is a HUGE Beatles fan, so it just fits. We are excited to share our lives with all of our friends and family!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute kandice. I love these things. They are so fun to read about what other people are up to, or have been doing that you would have otherwise missed. You two are great friends. Thanks. Am excited to see more writtings.

Treesa Porter said...

Kandice and Josh, this is so cute and I love the great pictures of your critters. You two are so special and it will be fun to visit often! LOVE YOU!

Frayer Family said...

Kandice you are very lucky to have Josh!! We agree whole heartedly that you guys are amazing together! We love you just as much as we love Josh. Our kids think of you guys as Auntie Kandice and Uncle Joshie!!! I didn't realize how many animals you guys really had. So where is the picture of Elmo, Josh? I know she died, but do you have any of Elmo? I know Elmo was not part of you and Kandice....I am just teasing you!

Frayer Family said...

I showed Kaleb this picture and he said, "I want to go there" (meaning your guy's house). He said that he was going to tell his teacher that he was going to go to your house. (I guess he feels like if he tells his teacher then it will be for real) That makes me feel sad. We love you guys!