Monday, July 9, 2012

Disneyland {Part 1}

About this time last year, Shannon told me that Elizabeth was going to get to dance at Disneyland in July.  I was so excited and couldn't wait to go!  Well, it finally came!
We flew out on Monday.  I was so nervous to fly!  I haven't been on a plane since we went on our honeymoon about 9 years ago.  When Josh dropped me off at the airport, I was crying.  I was so nervous to fly but also, I've only been away from him for 2 nights at a time at the most since we've been together so I was really going to miss him.  He dropped me off and I went into the airport to wait for Shannon and her family to get there.  We were so excited to see each other when they got there and to get this trip started!
DJ sat next to me on our first flight to Las Vegas.  He was so excited and we watched the fires in Utah all the way down.
We got our peanuts and Sprite.
One of the fires we saw.
Noah & Shannon playing on the iPad.
Sweet Lu so excited to go to Disneyland!
And her dad playing her iPod!
We got to LA safely and got to stay at the Paradise Pier hotel.
We got in late Monday night, so we explored the hotel a bit and then got to our room.  We all settled into bed after watching a bit of the World of Color show at California Adventure that we could see from the hotel.  We couldn't wait for morning to get into the park!

No comments: