Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tara's Birthday!!

For Tara's birthday this year, Welter took us all out to Kabuki.  I've only been to a Benihana-type of restaurant once before when Josh and I went to Tepanyaki forever ago.  I remember I really like it so we were excited to go to this new restaurant in town.
This man was our hilarious chef, he had us laughing pretty hard!
 Atty tried to pass me a sushi roll, with chopsticks...sushi water anyone?  Me and Atty had a good laugh!
 Then he started cooking our food!  Yummy!
That's right, cook those shrimpies for me!!  Oh, they were delicious!
Little Whitney was terrified of the fire.  Rick and Angie had to take turns with her behind our wall so she wouldn't see it.  And she loves Tara!!
Happy 31st Tara!!  I love you and am so thankful for our friendship!!

No comments: