Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great.  I went down to Salt Lake again this Saturday to see Elizabeth perform in her last dance comp for the year.  She did her solo Friday night and she won Queen again in a group of 5 girls!  I'm so proud of her.  Her team dances went really well Saturday, too.  Her dances this year are so cute.  I went Mother's Day shopping with Shannon afterward in Draper.  We witnessed a car accident in the parking lot when we were leaving so we had to wait for Draper police to get there, and they weren't speedy!  It was getting late and I wanted to get home to watch the Jazz game with Josh and I still needed to go look at Shane's car that he was wanting to sell to us.  The cops finally came and we could leave, it was 5pm.  I went to Josh's mom house to see the car and when I got there I locked the keys in my mom's car that I was using.  There was no way I was going to make it home in time to see any of the game.  So the locksmith came and unlocked my car then I sat and visited with Rosie and watched the rest of game with her.  It was great to spend time with her one on one.
Josh had Morgan pick up some Smart Cookies for me for  Mother's Day on her way home from Salt Lake.  I was so excited to get them, they are heaven in a cookie!  Thanks Honey!


Then today we went up to my parents' house for Mother's Day dinner.  We went over to my Grandma Lowe's house to see her new pug, Duke, with Branson.  He was so excited to see the dog!
Until later when he actually heard Duke grunt and snort, then Branson wanted nothing to do with him.  He was scared of him and didn't want to be anywhere near him.
I also got to meet my little sister's graduation present.  She is graduating from CSI in the surgical tech program on Friday, I'm so proud of her!  She wanted one of these for graduation so my parents found her one:
This is Yoshi, he and I get to spend some quality time together on our way out to Twin Falls on Friday.  I'm super excited...not really.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom.  Mom, I am so thankful for you and our relationship.  I love you so much.  You are the best.  Thank you for everything you do for all of us all the time.  You are such a great example to all of us and you raised 3 great kids.  You are fantastic, I love you!
Happy Mother's Day to my Momma 2, Josh's mom Rosie.  Rosie, thank you for raising such a great guy and for letting me have him.  Thank you for treating me like I am your daughter.  Thank you for everything you do for us.  I really lucked out in the in-law department.  You are the best, I love you!

No comments: