Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

We started the weekend off by going to Gavin's blessing on Saturday up in Franklin.  I was so happy to be able to be there for his since I wasn't able to be a Branson's.
After the blessing we all went down to Golden Corral for lunch with our family and Brittiney's family.  We had a fun lunch and Branson had tons of fun eating and making a mess!
This morning, Josh surprised me with daisies, doughnuts and chocolate milk when he got home from work.  He's the best thing ever, I love you Honey!
We spent the morning hanging out and catching up on our Thursday night TV and watching the Olympics.  We went up to my parents' house tonight for dinner.  Chelsie and Brian came home for the blessing so it was lots of fun to have everyone all together.  We had a yummy dinner for my birthday and Valentine's day.
We sat around and reminisced and laughed and laughed!  Then we decided to watch Zombieland.  Josh and I love that movie!
It was a great weekend, they always end too soon!
Happy Valentine's day my love.  There aren't words to express how much I love you.  I could say it all day and it still wouldn't be enough.   I love you and I am so blessed to have you as mine.

No comments: