Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Weekend

We had just another lazy weekend. We didn't do much yesterday, just got caught up with laundry and did some cleaning. We went to dinner with my mom at Angie's last night and got some entertainment while we were there. My mom and I were sitting at our booth waiting for Josh to get there and a fire truck pulled up and about 10 firefighters and EMTs come in. They weren't in a big hurry and didn't have the stretcher with them so we couldn't figure out what was going on. Later we found out that one of the staff there had an asthma attack and quit breathing.
Today, Josh and I just hung around the house. I went to New Moon with Tara and Atty. Josh didn't want to go because he didn't want to have to fight a crowd. Tara and Atty were already standing in line when I got there. It was so dang cold outside waiting for the box office to open. The movie was so dang good. I loved it! Much better than the first one.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! This year has gone by way too fast. I love the holidays. I'm so excited to see my little sister on Wednesday! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I loved it TOO I am so Over Edward and totaly in love with Jacob! Isn't it funn how the tables turn when you get older. In high school all youwant is to get away from your family and now we get so excited to see them :)

byebyedays said...

Glad you loved it! I meant what I said... One of these days us girls need to get out of the office and have some fun! We'd have a riot!!!:)

TeamGornold said...

ok we have to plan something SOON i miss you girlie.
happy thanksgiving!

Shar said...

I liked it too! WAY better than the first.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The Foster's said...

Enjoyed New Moon to Kell, bye bye Edward...I'm rooting for Jacob! Hope to see ya for the Holidays Kell, take care.