Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello Yoko

We did it...we got a new cat. Since Sammy died our family hasn't felt complete, something was missing. Sammy is still missing, but I just couldn't resist her. It took a couple of days for Josh to agree to get her and on Monday she finally came home. Josh named her Yoko. She's just itty bitty and isn't scared of a thing. She's not scared of the big dogs or Meow. Meow isn't too crazy about Yoko but is getting better with her everyday. She definitely doesn't replace Sammy, Josh and I still miss him all the time and have even caught ourselves calling Yoko Sammy, but she's fitting in the family really well.She has loved Josh ever since she came to our house. She cuddles and sleeps right up against him while he is sitting on the couch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, wish I liked cats more... kittens aren't bad though... :) Thanks for watching the Bean... and hope you're excited for your new work adventure!! It'll be fun to have you around!! See ya tomorrow. Not too bright and early either.

Vicki said...

OWww Soooo cute! Love little kittens.

Bowler Family said...

So adorable! I have thought about getting the kids a pet, but I just am not that brave yet! LOL! Yoko really does have a sweet little face!

byebyedays said...

Hey, WELCOME ABOARD! I already love ya, you're SO MUCH FUN! Love the blog, what cute pets you have. It was fun meeting your hubby friday and hearing your cute love story... You two are SO CUTE! See you Tuesday!

TeamGornold said...

your little kitty is so cute! oh and by the way... I TOTALLY MISS YOU AT WORK!!!
come back friend.... :(

Unknown said...

What fun animals! I'm a big dog fan and I think Dalmations are so awesome! I'll have to come see them one day =)

P.S. I love working with you!