Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, What a Fun Day!!

This day all started early this morning when we went to my mom and dad's for breakfast. My little sister and her fiance came home from Twin Falls for the weekend. She doesn't come home that often and when she does we still don't get to spend much time together. I love her and wish we could see each other more often. Breakfast was good and was fun to be with my family. My brother and s-i-l found out what they are having last week and the Dr. said it's a...BOY!! They have a name picked out and they are so excited! She is due around the end of October. I finally got to feel my little nephew lightly kick my hand!! It was awesome!Chelsie & Bryan

After we left my mom and dad's, we were on our way to SLC to go to our nephew, Tycen's 1st Birthday party. It was really good to see him. We don't get to see him very often and he is getting so big! It was crazy with all the kids running around but was a good time!
Josh was so tired so I drove down to SLC and I couldn't resist taking this picture of him sleeping. (and don't tell anyone but I was driving, going 75 mph on the freeway!)
Cute baby Tycen

Tycen and his daddy, Josh's brother, Shane

Such a cute baby boy!Tycen and his mom, Kindred
Tycen wasn't so sure about eating his cake so Shane had to help him.

After we got done at the party we went to Shannon and Arnold's to hang out with them and play with the kids. We had so much fun playing baseball and the Wii. These kids are so close to my heart! I love them so much! I love Shannon and Arnold so much also. They are like my older brother and sister!
DJ is a pretty good little baseball player! Watch this video of him (turn my music off first)! Remember, he is 3!!

On our way up to Shannon's, we say this big, white building up on the side of the mountain and decided to drive up there to see what it was. Here is what we saw up in the hills of Draper...

The new Draper Temple. It was so pretty!!
Thanks to all those who actually read this novel of a post. You're great friends...and to those who didn't, you should be ashamed of yourselves for having something better to do than read this!!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend. I told Cody we need to go on a date this week since Atty is gone. The temple is so cool. I didn't even know they were building one there. Cool you got to see it.