Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been busy and sick. Last weekend I went down to Salt Lake to spend the weekend with the Bachmans. I stayed with the kids while Shannon and Arnold went out for Arnold's birthday. I got my hair done while I was down there which I needed badly! I took the kids to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner which was a lot of fun then we came home and had a slumber party. I love hanging out with these kids! I miss them so much. Then on Sunday we went and saw Horton Hears a Who. It was such a cute movie. DJ is getting into being potty trained and is doing so well so we had to visit the bathroom a couple of times during the movie. It was a great weekend with "my" kids.



Me and my sweet girl, Elizabeth

The kids at the Spaghetti Factory

Me, Lu and DJ at the Spaghetti Factory

Me and my sweet boy, DJ

No comments: