Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Party #1

We had our annual Christmas party with my Dad's side of the family on Saturday night up in Franklin.  We all eat and then play the Left Right passing game and then open presents.
This crazy kid couldn't give me a real smile with a cookie all over his face!
Gavin kept handing my mom these cookies one at a time and then wanted her to put them all in her mouth.  He thought it was the funniest thing!
My mom helped Branson decorate one sugar cookie and he loved it.
Then he took to it by himself.
The Merry Okee microphone was the prize toy that the boys wanted to play with and fight over.
 My Uncle Garth's kids all came this year except for Amy.  We were so excited to see them, it had been years!  My cousin Jessie and I were always close growing up and I was so excited to see her and her beautiful two babies!
It was great to see them all and a great way to kick off the Christmas Holiday!

No comments: